This is an exciting role in South Dublin based hat is a 5-10 minute drive from the City center with brilliant public transportation at its door step.
The successful candidate will work closely with Senior Finance Manager, gaining excellent finance exposure in a dynamic work environment.
- Accounts Payable- Signing off on all AP accruals
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts Receivable – Process sales invoices for client’s/suppliers’ statements.
- Posting cash receipts and payments
- Assist with preparation of VAT returns
- Paying employee expenses
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounting information. Reporting, analysis of financial information.
- Input of Debtors and Creditors invoices to accounting system
- Prepare monthly journals
- Dealing with client’s and supplier queries that may arise
- Liaising with clients outstanding invoices and assistant with credit control
- Support the team and assistant with ad-hoc business duties when required
- Receipt of product orders and forecasted orders
- 2 years’ minimum experience as an Account’s Assistant
- Accounts Technician Qualified (not necessary but advantage)
- Ideally if you have ot yet started your professional exams(ACCA)
- AP and AR experience
- Confident using of Excel, Microsoft. IT skills.
- Attention to detail
- Self motivator who can work independently on their own and as well as a team player