This well respected Dublin based accounting firm are seeking an Accounts Manager to take ownership of a well-established client base, with the ability to learn from Partners that have several years experience.
The main responsibilities in this role are:
- Client relationship management
- Implementing new technology
- Managing and reviewing the work of more junior staff
- Liaising with the Partner where appropriate
- Meeting budget and time targets as well as business development and client retention.
- At least 5 years post qualification experience in a practice
- An ACA/ACCA/CPA qualification
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Experience in managing junior staff
- Tech savvy
- Option of a four day week!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Work life balance
- Benefits package
Honorata - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 699 1200