My client, a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment, is now looking for an Assistant Relationhsip Manager to join their finance team.
The company has employees all over the world, including Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East. The aim within the company is to consistently deliver high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. A lot of the work is alongside global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices
As Assistant Relationship Manager you will be responsible for the company secretarial, legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to client companies primarily engaged in structured finance, aircraft leasing and securitisation activities: manage the general legal and company secretarial administration of client companies. This is a busy client facing role.
Legal and Corporate Secretarial services
- Manages all company secretarial obligations for allocated Irish domiciled entities with oversight from senior colleagues
- Maintenance of company secretarial records to include updating Minute Books and Statutory Registers
- Act as a point of contact for client companies, their boards of directors and liaise with external stakeholders to include lawyers and auditors
- Ensures the proper handling of corporate and financial transactions of clients, including but not limited to incorporation, liquidation, migration and deal closings
- Ensuring all other requirements under the Companies Act 2014 are met
- Attend board and shareholder meetings, record and circulate minutes and action points arising therefrom
- Ensure that all annual returns are filed within the required deadlines and that all AGMs are held before the required deadlines
- Ensure that all Companies Registration Office filings are made to reflect changes to the client companies
- Arrange for the execution of specific transactions in accordance with received instructions
- Assisting in the onboarding of new client entities
- Drafts and reviews (standard) and various transaction parties’ services agreements and ancillary documents under guidance
- Communicates and coordinates with clients as well as all internal and external parties concerned on the client companies in the allocated portfolio
- Promotes client service-oriented culture by timely responses to client requests, personal attention, complaint follow up and monitors the professionalism in communication with clients, colleagues and intermediaries
- Maintains and grows relationships with existing clients and intermediaries
- Adheres to the company’s client acceptance process and procedures and executes periodic review of client files to ensure ongoing compliance
- Actively monitors transaction of the companies under management in accordance with the transaction monitoring process and procedure
- Works with Compliance when required should queries of this nature arise
- Client Reporting
- Coordinate timely reporting of legal issues with clients.
- Ensures the quality of client files is in high standing about completeness and accuracy, and in accordance with the local filing and archiving processes and procedures.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who has at least 1-2 years’ experience as a company secretarial assistant/paralegal or administrator in a corporate services provider or in-house environment and prior experience in working with structured finance, aircraft leasing and securitisation transactions would be advantageous. The candidate should preferably be working towards being ICSA qualified or have an interest in doing so.
Business competencies and experience required:
- Experience working in a corporate services provider/legal department/law firm
- Experience in attending board meetings and drafting routing minutes
- Familiarity with SPV administration including submissions to the Companies Registration Office/Central Bank of Ireland and use of Company Secretarial software.
- Teamwork skills - flexible, pragmatic, thorough, proactive, enthusiastic and service minded
- Adaptable - comfortable with handling a range of tasks in a fast-moving, environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proactive - ability to work under own initiative without direction
- Meticulous attention to detail, flexible and very well organised