We are a versatile bunch of creative, enthusiastic, hardworking people who believe in the job we do and the great things we can achieve by collaborating together and offering our clients the best possible service.
The main job function
Iconic Offices is looking for an ambitious and self-driven Business Development Executive to join the sales team. This person’s sole focus is to generate leads and feed them into the sales team. The ideal candidate is a confident and outgoing professional with a natural flair for generating business. This person has already established relationships with key players in the commercial property market.
The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience in the commercial or serviced office market. They must be comfortable doing cold calls, generating leads, managing relationships, and booking in presentations and meetings with new and current partners each week. They must think strategically, be able to identify solid leads and act quickly.
This person will be in the front lines of the sales process. As such, they need to understand the Iconic Offices brand, our customer experience, and know the agents and partners to the business in the wider market, from FDI to local bodies. They will be required to establish new relationships with potential new agents, prospects, brokers, and partners in Ireland and overseas.
Main objectives, key tasks and responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound lead generation, follow up, cold calls, meetings, and events.
- Nurture, develop and fully manage leads to successfully book tours for the sales team.
- Understand our brokers/agents needs by effective qualification and match this to an Iconic product.
- Research prospects identify the key decision-makers and communicate this with the sales team.
- Work to consistent weekly and monthly KPIs and sales targets, with a commission structure
- Liaise with the Iconic sales team to build a healthy pipeline and assist with closing deals
- Actively maintain and expand Iconic Offices partner database
- Provide regular updates to Sales Team Development Manager to assist in weekly sales reporting
- Represent, communicate, and network the Iconic Offices brand at relevant events
- Consistently build, develop, and review market knowledge
- 2 – 4 years commercial sales experience
- Good track record of business development and evidence of self-generated leads
- Ability to use sales techniques including effective questioning and objective handling
- Analytical thinking - ability to match the relevant product to each customer
- Experience working on a team and owning a team player mentality
- Strive to improve and achieve standards of excellence
- Exceptional organisational skills with unmatched attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial/professional spirit
- Natural flair for and enjoy dealing with people and, always look to provide the best customer service