Full Job Description
This is a full 360 role, where the candidate will generate new business for the Agri division, promote the business and their specialist products, and submit and organise the finance with the various lenders before getting all documentation signed off.
This is a Full-Time & Permanent role.
Function: Area Sales & Business Development
Location: Leinster & Munster Provinces
- Establish strong relationships with clients within the Agri Sector
- Provide a high level of Financial advice to customers on a range of Finance and Loans products face to face and over the telephone
- Carry out regular reviews with existing clients in order to identify any financial needs
- Make financial recommendations to clients
- Perform duties in a professional and compliant manner in accordance with compliance, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Work as an integral part of a small team engaging in the daily operations of the office
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the finance sector, to include significant knowledge of the Agri Industry.
- Proven ability to identify customer financial needs and make recommendations in relation to Investment, Finance and Loans.
- Strong interpersonal skills; confident and persuasive; flexibility and adaptability.
- Good planning and organisational skills; attention to detail; objection handling and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal, written and numerical skills)
- Ability to achieve Sales and Financial Volume targets at acceptable Margin and Risk levels whilst working to tight guidelines.
- Must be commercially aware and have a good understanding of credit and risk framework good understanding of the Credit and Risk framework.
- APA (Accredited Product Advisor) / ‘Grandfathering’ designation.
- A full clean driving licence is essential.