Company Secretarial Department
- A highly motivated individual with the ability to perform a variety of tasks and carry out the Company Secretary’s duties under the Irish Companies Acts. This person will manage a varied portfolio of clients for which this firm acts as Company Secretary, management companies, unit trusts and offshore domiciled entities.
- To ensure that the company’s legal entities follow laws and regulations and relevant internal rules and regulations, by:
- Organising and attending board and committee meetings and producing resolutions, minutes and the like.
- Draft minutes and prepare an action point list of the matters arising from the board meetings and forward them to the relevant client for review ensuring all Companies Act filings and registrations are made in a timely and accurate manner for the entities. Ensure all other requirements of the Companies Acts or other relevant legislation are met.
- Maintaining and updating of Company statutory registers.
- To assist Senior Management team and the Company Secretary in advising on managing, mitigating and monitoring corporate governance risks.
- To deal with any other responsibility reasonably assigned by Senior Management and the Company Secretary.
- Preparation and filing of Annual Returns.
- Holding of Annual General Meetings and Extraordinary General Meetings.
- Deal with queries and requests, on a day to day basis from clients, auditors and internal staff.
- To represent the Company in a professional manner and enhance the perception of the Company as client oriented, proactive and dedicated to providing a superior service.
Skills / Experience:
- Minute taking experience, preferably in a fund or legal environment
- Strong written communication skills with proven ability in the use of the English language
- Exceptional proofreading is required to ensure accuracy of documents and correspondence
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of windows applications
- Relevant experience in company secretarial positions, and have at least 3 years’ experience, preferably gained within a fund or legal environment
- ICSA qualified an advantage