Their head office is based in Dublin City Center with the option to work 2 days remote.
- Management and reconciliation of all banking transactions
- Daily inputting of expense invoicesEnsuring that all expense invoices are paid within the agreed supplier terms.Looking after full Accounts Receivable ledger Full end to end Accounts Payable Function.
- Assist with preparation of journals
- Purchase Order Management
- Management of all receipts, invoices, and month end bank reconciliation.
- Input of Debtors and Creditors invoices to accounting systems
- Resolving payment issues with suppliers
- Assist with monthly accounts generation with tight reporting deadlines
- Assist with other administration tasks and projects across other company departments
- Report and work close with the Finance Manager.
- 1-3 years experience in a simular accounts position
- Self-starter, ability to work on own initiative.
- Numeracy skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Sage system (desirable) and proficient use of MS Excel.