Candidates with with some company secretarial background are preferred.
The role comes with excellent potential for advancement and growth for the right candidate and will oversee a portfolio of clients with regard the provision of the Board Support Services which cover both AIFM and UCITS boards as well as Structured Finance companies. The role will be responsible for servicing a diverse, complex portfolio of entities by performing Corporate Secretarial functions (scheduling meetings, preparing board packs and preparing minutes) within the Global team.
- Take full responsibility for overall servicing, maintenance and development of client relationships, taking on a portfolio of clients with complex structures as required.
- Oversee execution of board support for clients including, but not limited to, organizing meetings, liaising with meeting attendees, gathering and distributing materials for presentation to the board of directors, and preparation of related checklists, notices or agendas.
- Assist with company formation and dissolution; annual company obligations (annual returns, AGMs and other matters); and in the preparation of documents in relation to ad hoc company secretarial requests (e.g. change of director, secretary, registered office and share capital).
- Keep abreast of all regulatory changes.
- Actively question methods and processes with the key to making the team more effective and efficient.
- Able/willing to take on additional duties as and when required.
- Assists colleagues when capacity permits.
- Foster positive team environment and ensure open communication.
- Assists manager in training new staff members.
- Actively participate in team projects as instructed by the supervisor.
- Share key learning and knowledge lessons at team meetings.
- Ensure the database concerning your assigned engagements contains accurate information on all tabs and that information is consistently updated as appropriate.
- Follow up appropriately with Associate Directors and Directors to ensure timely turnaround of documentation.
- Take full responsibility in work relating to your portfolio of clients.
- Independently liaises in a professional manner with fund service providers and clients.
- Keep and maintain company registers.
- Participate actively in communication with and across teams to ensure appropriate and real-time information is included in all board materials.
- Monitor and document KPIs, reporting on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with content development and production of materials to be used in business prospecting and delivery of services to clients.
- At least three years’ company secretarial experience in the funds/financial sector.
- An ICSA qualification is preferable.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and experience supporting/leading other team members.
- Exceptional attention to detail skills and adept at building professional working relationships with senior management and clients.