A fantastic opportunity for Trainee Auditor to join a growing accountancy practice and to be part of a company that possesses international expertise. If you are a motivated and ambitious graduate looking to be part of a graduate program you will be expected to receive the best training and work experience available. It will allow you to get a better understanding of the high-quality standards of auditing practices and financial reporting worldwide.
This company promotes career development and a supportive environment that will help you to build exceptional, long-term client relationships.
- Expect to achieve a 2.1 or higher honours degree - Accounting/Finance/Business/Economics
- Min. 400 Leaving Certificate points
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill to interact with clients on a daily basis.
- Work independently on their own and as well as a team player.
- Dedicated and determined to chase their career in accountancy.
- Organized and great at problem-solving.
Throughout the graduate training program, you will get a better understanding and great knowledge when dealing with audit and business services over the three-year period.
- Analysing Income, expenses, payments dealing with revenue and clients.
- Assisting senior members of the team with auditing clients.
- Invoicing, record sales transactions and requesting business documents.
- Financial data. Keeping track of the companies transactions.
- Study package, allowing you to receive financial assistance and study leave. This will give you a great opportunity as a trainee so to achieve the best possible results in completing your exams.
- Career progression
- Competitive salary