As an Underwriter you will assist with the delivery of team targets by profitable underwriting a range of risks.
Naturally able to build strong working relationships with customers, this will enable you to retain and maximise business through the delivery of exceptional customer service.
You will also develop Key Broker relationships because of your proactive and confident personality.
As an Underwriter your responsibilities will include:
- Underwriting various risks profitably, accurately and consistently to help win and retain business
- Deciding the terms to provide suitable premiums
- Responding to Broker demands in a timely manner and keeping them informed
- Building relationships with Brokers to help win and retain business
- Have a minimum of 2 -3 years' experience in Underwriting
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of the insurance market
- Be a pragmatic decision maker with good numerical and analytical skills
- Have strong commercial awareness, negotiation skills and ability to build strong Broker relationships
- CIP Qualified
Contact: John Mansell